We are disappointed with this ruling and Samsung will take all necessary measures including legal action in order to ensure our innovative products are available to consumers.
This is a part of our ongoing legal proceeding against Apple’s claim. Samsung is also confident it can prove Apple's violation of Samsung's wireless technology patents through a cross claim filed on September 16, 2011 with the Federal Court of Australia, New South Wales.
Our wireless standard patents are essential for mobile business. We will continue to legally assert our intellectual property rights against those who violate Samsung’s patents and free ride on our technology.
- Samsung Electronics Introduces EYECAN+, Next-Generation Mouse for People with Disabilities
- 10 Hidden Features of the Galaxy S5
- 6 videos about Samsung Smart Home will show you what it is all about
- Samsung’s DeepSort is Sort of a big deal
- Newly launched Tumblr brand page shows the creative side of Samsung Mobile
- Social Contribution Programs
- International Events
To Official Korean Blog